Did you lose your beagle?
Every Moment Counts! Takes Immediate Action!
As soon as you realize your pet is missing, we recommend you immediately take as many of the following steps as possible. Quick and throrough action will increase your chances of finding your lost pet.
Step 1: Check your local shelters daily. Once a dog is brought into the shelter, it will only be held for three days before it could be placed for adoption. Main shelters in Maricopa County:
- MCACC West Valley 2500 S. 27th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85009
- MCACC East Valley 2630 W. Rio Salado Pkwy. Mesa, AZ 85201
- Arizona Humane Society 9226 N. 13th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85041
Step 2: Register your lost pet with EVERYONE! Below are some good places to start.
- AZ Pet Line: 602-252-2727
- Missing Mutts: 480-898-8914
- Pets911: 888-Pets911
Post on these sites, too!
Step 3: Create flyers and post them around your neighborhood, at veterinary offices, pet supply stores, and everywhere else!
For additional help, you can always call Arizona Beagle Rescue at (623) 977-1355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org