Arizona Beagle Rescue (AZBR) is a statewide 501(c)(3) non-profit animal welfare organization comprised of volunteers dedicated to beagle rescue and community education. Incorporated in Arizona in 2002,
AZBR works in cooperation with animal shelters and humane agencies throughout AZ to reduce the euthanasia of adoptable animals by providing foster homes, veterinary services and training for all of the beagles in our care. AZBR offers breed specific resources and training referrals to promote lifelong relationships between beagles and their companions.
AZBR operates solely on donations and has no shelter of its own; instead a statewide network of volunteers open their homes and hearts to provide foster care for rescued dogs until qualified, loving forever homes are found.
AZBR's mission includes:
- Preventing the euthanization of beagles throughout the state of Arizona
- Finding Forever Homes for homeless beagles
- Providing beagles and their companions the opportunity to interact with other beagles and beagle fans
- Helping beagle guardians better understand their beagle's temperament and traits
- Guiding people who have found a stray beagle in the appropriate and leg
- al steps to take
- Assisting those who need to find their beagle a new home, when they can no longer keep their beagle
- Educating the public on the importance of spay and neuter
Services We Provide
We educate the public on this wonderful breed. Many well intentioned people purchase or adopt beagles with limited knowledge of the breed and its special qualities. AZBR offers assistance through education, resources, referrals, and training tips.
When beagle owners must surrender their beagle for one reason or another, we can provide assistance in finding a new home for the dog. If you are considering giving up your dog, please read this helpful article:
If you're interested in adopting a beagle, please check out our Adoption Page or email us at email@example.com .
We rescue beagles who would otherwise be euthanized from shelters throughout Arizona as well as emergency Owner Releases. Beagles adopted through Arizona Beagle Rescue are spayed or neutered, up-to-date on recommended vaccinations, and microchipped prior to adoption. We discourage for-profit breeding or any breeding which does not promote and uphold the best interests of the animals and breed standard.